Keep your company fiscally fit
by getting your staff physically fit
Workout at the OFFICE!
- Have more energy for work, feel better at the end of the day.
- Increased alertness-higher productivity (Stand out-get a raise or promotion!)
- Enjoy the benefits of exercise with your co-workers. Improved morale & camaraderie.
- Avoid afternoon lull in energy.
- Workout before work, at lunch, after work-Very FLEXIBLE!
- Reduce number of absent/sick days necessary
If youíre not sure if itís worth the minor cost of setting up an exercise program for your employees, take a look at the following facts.
Why Do it?
Employers who invest in worksite health
promotion programs can see a return of $3-$6 for
every dollar invested over a 2-5 year period. Documented
savings are observed in medical costs, absenteeism, workerís
comp claims, short-term disability and presenteeism (lower
on-the-job efficiency due to employee health problems.
Source: From www.fwaw.com website: American Journal of Preventive Medicine, December 2005
There are over 600 articles that analyze the research and
anecdotal evidence of the cost-effectiveness of worksite
wellness programs. In a review of 42 of these articles,
there has been shown to be a:
A recent study showed that corporate
fitness center participants had 1.3 days fewer short-term
disability claims per year per employee than
non-participants and had fewer health risks.
Source: Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, April 2006
On average, health care claim costs for
IBM employees who exercise 1- 2 times a week are $350 a year
less than those who donít exercise at all.
Source: Joyce Young, IBMís Well-Being Director in BenefitNews.com March, 2006
Perhaps itís time to call Imagine Fitness and see how you can quickly and easily get your employees on the path to greater fitness!
Call Sarah Mulaner at (905) 483-1024 today!
Poliquin Instant Muscle Strengthening Technique is a comprehensive system that allows the practitioner to improve the following:
- Joint range of motion (ROM)
- Neural Drive
- Meridian Balance
- Fascial Release
- Postural Alignment
Various techniques are used to increase ROM and speed of contraction as well as increasing muscle strength. This leads to more effective training as well as improved posture, comfort and a reduced risk of injury from improper alignment.
Great for people of all activity levels:
- People who work on computers
- Athletes of all levels
- Those with muscle imbalances
- Anyone looking to improve their posture
- Those looking to reduce pain and discomfort related to poor body mechanics
Imagine Fitness can help you, please call (905)483-1024 to find out more or to book your appointment today.